MGB Fuel gauge ohms????

To: "Mgs List Team. Net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Fuel gauge ohms????
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 14:38:08 -0600
My apologies to the list, I am reposting this because the subject line was
inappropriate.  I had used an old message of Barney's about the MGA's fuel gauge
ohms to create this message.  So here it goes again:

A while back Barney posted a message to the list that read in part:

> For future reference, all you MGA folks out there should make a note
> somewhere that the MGA fuel sender unit should read 70 ohms with a full
> tank and 0 ohms when empty.

Does anyone have the same information on the MGB fuel sender?  Specifically Moss
# 360-660?  This would fit roadsters 1965 thru about 1976 and all GTs.

TIA

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"