MG 1100 notes...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG 1100 notes...
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:21:01 -0700
For those of you with further interest, check out
http://www.palmettobug.com/mg1100   for a pretty interesting overview of the
MG 1100 and links to more ADO16 information.

 If anyone knows of an MG 1100 for sale in the New England area, even if it's
jsut in the local paper or soemthing please pass along any information!  I've
been after one of these since I got my first MGB and while I've found an MGB-
GT, an MG Magnette Mk. III and a Jaguar V-12 XJ-S along the way,  the closest
thing I've ever found to an MG 1100 was an Austin America with a factory not-
optional floor mounted sunroof.  Needless to say it is STILL parked behind
that McDonalds.

   John

(P.S.  Ok, I admit it, I really want an Aston!)