Carb mixture adjustment...

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carb mixture adjustment...
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:24:54 -0700
Quick question,

In in the SU tuning guides I've read (Roger Garnett's and the Haynes manual)
it describes a step where you adjust the mixture on one carb until the idle
is as high as possible without misfiring, and then adjusting the other carb.
It doesn't state it explicitly in either guide, but I take it to mean you
then adjust the other carb to the same mixture setting as the one you
just did?  (before going back and adjusting the throttle screws again and
repeating the whole processes)

I assume so, otherwise what would be the point of keeping track of # of
flats... but I thought I'd check.

Thanks!
Skye

PS: does Roger Garnett have an email address?
PPS: don't fear the points! ;)

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__     "The Bomber"
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)     zoooom!