Cracked MGB Cylinder Head Repair Source

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cracked MGB Cylinder Head Repair Source
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:29:31 EDT
Hello All.  Have reading all the posts on replacing with new heads.  Well I
have posted this before.  There is a cylinder head repair shop in Chattanooga,
Tn.  That can repair MGB cracked heads.  I have used them many times.  And
yesterday I sold a gasket set to a motor shop that just got a repair head back
from "Dover 's Cylinder Head Service Inc."  This shop does nothing but head
work. A complete repair job.  Which includes repair all cracks, three angle
valve jobe replace seats, guides, and chevy valve seals.  Will cost you about
$250 +/-.
"Dover's Cylinder Head Service Inc.,  2929 Calhoun Ave, Chattanooga, Tn. 37407
423-624-5161.  There shop is about one mile off I-24 in Chattanooga.  They
ship and receive UPS.  Call them up. Phone call is cheap.   Good Luck  John
Flintsotne, ga.