Re: New MGB Cylinder Head - Sources

To: "Joseph Cianciotti" <jmc987@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: New MGB Cylinder Head - Sources
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 06:30:49 -0500
Sounds like the old crack between the #2 & #3 exhaust valves, which
seems like a good reason for a new head to me.  By the way,
Shadetree (http://shadetreemotors.com/)sells an aluminum head ( alloy
casting of the original design, not cross flow ) for $565, not including
valves, springs, etc. Northwest
(http://www.classicar.com/vendors/nwimpprt/nipcont.htm) is now selling what
sounds like the same head complete for around $700,
but it isn't on their site yet. HD Rodgers & sons should have a new
casting of the original (cast iron) head and I think he wants just under
$600 for it.
Hope this info. helps
Harlan.