Re: air compressor condenser question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: air compressor condenser question
From: Fred Mill <millfm@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 23:15:25 -0700
I use an old automotive air conditioning condenser hanging in front of
the exhaust fan in my paint booth. It completely eliminated water in the
air. I ran the air from the compressor into the top, and have a filter /
water trap on the bottom to catch the water. Regulator is between the
compressor and the condenser.

Fred Mill