Re: Aluminum head Q

To: "William Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Aluminum head Q
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 20:44:02 -0500
Bill,
    Can't speak first hand as to the head offered by Steve at
Northwest.  It sounds similar to the head offered by Shadetree
for $565, but Shadetrees head is sans valves, springs, etc.  AKA
bare.
    The only comment I can make is that all other parts I've gotten
from Northwest have been of good quality, and I've been satisfied.
I also am looking real hard at one of these to go on the engine for
my '72 GT that will be going to the machine shop soon.
Harlan.