RE: MG related B-day present

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MG related B-day present
From: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@NAVCANADA.CA>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:53:00 -0400
 ----------
From: RAY WYGONIK
Subject: MG related B-day present

Well, yesterday was my birthday.
The wife surprised me.  My present was a tonneau cover for the B.

Great Stuff Ray;
My birthday was the 18th. One of my great arguments for owning an LBC
was that birthdays etc would never be a problem again. I was in a local
Wal-mart store in July and showed my wife a car cover I wanted, the
appropriate size wasn't there but figured this would give her lots of
time to order one. I do have a garage (built especially for the B) and
my car does need paint but the amount of dust that appears from nowhere
amazes me and I seem to notice it much more on the B than the coffee
table. Anyhow,  the SO decided to surprise me with a manually operated
MITER SAW!!!!! Not a bad idea but I do have an electric!!!! The saw is
now a 1.5 ton jack and several extensions for my sockets. Any one with
any suggestions what type of cover I should ask for Xmas??? (original
plan was rocker panels but I've rethought that one)
Tonneaus (IMHO) are great, is it the long or the short? I have both on
my 77 and anyone who comments on how cool the car is just about flips
when they see the long.
Best of luck with the installation.
I guess I just found another great use for the list........venting
frustrations, luv the list!!!!!!
Best Wishes & Safety Fast
Andy Proudfoot 77B (duel carb) 67B parts car