Re: Top parts

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Kevin Sullivan" <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: Top parts
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:16:13 -0500
Dammit, Kevin...I'm living that myth here in KY and want to drive the B this
fall/winter!
I'm tempted to buy the generic Robbins and do the work, but I'm
contemplating a company called Caribou Canvas too....Don't start telling me
I'm made of sugar, I'm not, but the SO is. ;) Plus, I'm tired of bailing out
my bulged tonneaux (rain collector under the cover) every time it
rains...(no garage, you see)
Haha...as an Arizona guy I'm envious.

Dan