Birthday present

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Birthday present
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:08:42 -0400
    I don't know if the little fellow is still taking ideas for a birthday
present for his dad or not, but I got a great MG-related present today.  My
parents took a few high quality snapshots of my MGB, and had the best one
put onto a long-sleeved t-shirt for me!  I think it's pretty cool, and now I
have some attire to wear to car shows.  I'll either get responses like, "So
THATS what the MGB you talk about looks like." or "Hey, I saw that car!  How
did you..."  Or, even worse, "That's your car?!?  I think I saw a cop towing
it away from the no parking zone."

Mind if I rant?  No?  OK:

    If any of you work at a grocery store, ALWAYS card the people buying
beer.  I went in last night to buy my first legal six-pack and the lady
didn't even card me.  How depressing is that?  Do I look older than 21?!?!

*No drinking and driving will take place tonight - we're walking*

Thanks, and I hope y'all get t-shirts with your MG's on them for X-mas...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/