Short, was Alternator Problems

To: RWSankey@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Short, was Alternator Problems
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 00:07:41 EDT
I unhooked the clock, and determined that the short is drawing about 1 volt,
and it is on the purple wire (fused) leading from the fuse block...There are
two purple wires, but one operates only the trunk light (I checked, and it's
not this one) The other operates every other feature needed with the key off.
So far I have determind that the head lights, running lights, high beams,
horn, emergency flashers, curitisy light, clock, and warning buzzer are all
operated by that one wire.
I appreciate all of the replys.
Sincerely,
Steve