IT Midget advice

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: IT Midget advice
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:49:39 -0400
Howdy folks -

I have recently aquired a 72 Midget for the purpose of SCCA Improved
Touring racing...  I am not new to midgets (I have Prepared Solo 2 midget),
but I am new to the track / road course setups.  Looking for any advice
from you vintage (or any ITD??) guys (/gals?).  For example - whats a good
spring rate and bar setup??  The IT preparations are similar to vintage I
believe (thus the :cc) - Maybe those HSR folks would let me run with
them.....

Also, does anyone have any springs or bars (that fit a stock midget) for
sale??

I'm on digest mode - Respond privately unless the list could benefit...

Thanks

Kendall
'72 midget (found in a barn - now going IT!)
'72 midget (DP Solo2 - was whooped good last week in Topeka)
'59 bugeye (turns 40 next year, maybe ready for vintage)
'62 midget (resting in storage)
'76 spitfire (rusting in storage)
'80 320i (best $700 I ever spent)