Re: Photos of MGB windshield installation.

Subject: Re: Photos of MGB windshield installation.
From: Steve Bettencourt <steveb5815@edgenet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 13:09:27 -0500
Hi Lee,
Excellent pics of the windshield installation. One thing though, I used a
smaller clamp and fished it up inside the rear of the fender to grab the
windshield frame mounting leg. One reason is I didn't have a clamp big
enough to go from the outside of the frame to the rear of the fender. That
way even if the clamp slips it should not damage any exterior paint.
BTW, your B looks great. I might do the '76 in BRG.

At 09:48 AM 9/23/98 -0500, Lee Daniels <DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu> wrote:
>I installed my 'B windshield the other day and used the C-clamp compression
>method recently discussed here.
>
>I took some digital pix of the process, and have posted them on the web.
>Go to
>         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191
>
>and click on the *picture* of the MGB (*not* on the "MGB" link).  I think
>these photos will make the recent description of the process much clearer.
>
> - Lee
>p.s.  - Please let me know if there are problems viewing the page...
>
> Lee M. Daniels         Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding
> daniels@tamu.edu                                 Texas A&M University
> '74 TR6  '77 MGB                         http://acs.tamu.edu/~lmd1191

Steve Bettencourt
'79 MGB - '89 T10 Blazer