mistery part II

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: mistery part II
From: ENRIQUE CLAURE <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:29:56 -0400
Hi folks, didnt get any reponse to my post about the electric part that
bolts on the fire wall and beside that the computer kicked me out after I
posted my question. So here goes my question again if any one can help
please respond.

What is this and where does it go: blue cylinder about 1 inch tall has a
black cable coming out of the top with
a femal spade. The cylinder has a U shaped base (like feet). One is already
bolted onto the fire wall. THanks for your help, this darn thing is keeping
me from installing my dash and windshield. Enrique