You might be Redneck if..NO LBC CONTENT.

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: You might be Redneck if..NO LBC CONTENT.
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 08:51:02 +0200
Sorry to bomb the list with this but, I was curious to see what our non-U.S.
listers think about this.

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel

Subject:  Redneck if...

You might be a redneck if...Your bumper sticker reads:  "One more
Whore and We Get Gore."

You might be a redneck if...the nativity scene you set up in your
yard at Christmas includes two pink flamingos and baby Jesus lying
in a painted tire.

You might be a redneck if...most of your teeth are on a chain
around your neck.

You might be a redneck if...you hunt from your bedroom window.

You might be a redneck if...your dad walks you to school because
you're in the same grade.

You might be a redneck if...you refrigrate your food stamps.

You might be a redneck if...you use a 10 penny nail to pick your
teeth after a night of roadkill.

You might be a redneck if...you have ever dressed your child as a
"Snotrag" for Halloween.

You might be a redneck if...your idea of a loaded dishwasher is
getting your wife drunk.

You might be a redneck... if you see a sign that says "Say no to
crack" and it reminds you to hike up your jeans.

You might be a redneck if...you and your spouse get divorced and
you are still relatives.

You might be a redneck if...you go to your local ice cream store
and order Copenhagen "sprinkles" on your cone.

You might be a redneck if...you know instinctively that red wine
goes with opossum.

You might be a redneck if...You're always looking to find your
Mother-in-Law's picture on the back of a milk carton!

You might be a redneck if...the officer that just pulled you over
asks if "you have any I.D." and you respond "About Whut?"

You might be a redneck if...you take a beer to a job interview.

You might be a redneck if...you are caught roll'n your trailer down
the street to jump start the heater.

You might be a redneck if...When you finish eatin' your bologna -
you use the rind for dental floss.

You might be a redneck  if...you go to Goodwill to meet women.

You might be a redneck if... you and your friends are putting an
engine in a pick-up truck, drinking beer, and the conversation is: Which
county jail has the best food!