Midgets vs MGB's-Numbers built

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Midgets vs MGB's-Numbers built
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 00:46:42 -0700
Rick was said to say...
"You soon be having a more fun car to drive then anything else on the
road.  I say this from experience, as I own several.  Each one has it's
virtues,  The B is a real comfortable cruiser,  The TD turns heads where
ever it goes.  Ah, but the Sprite is my prefered fun car.  I would drive
it anywhere.  Happy motoring.

Rick"

I haven't got enough road time in anything other the the Sprite to argue
this one, but I do have a question, Which car was produced in larger
numbers, the Midget/Sprite, or the MGB? I have been trying to find a MGB
and just today found two more Midgets( a 72 and a 76). This brings the
count to 7 Midgets verses 2 MGB's that I can lay my hands on that are
for sale, in addition to the two I have in the shop, and the one out
back.

I would think the MGB outnumbered the Midgets based on what I saw at the
MG's on the green show in Davidson, NC today.There were five or six
Midgets, and about 20-25 MGB's.Maybe all the Midgets were having body
work done, as ours was. Later

Mark Snowdon
69 Sprite (the only one running...yet)
73 & 79 Midget