Re: Midgets vs MGB's-Numbers built

To: racer45@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Midgets vs MGB's-Numbers built
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:59:36 EDT
I don't have the numbers in front of me, but if my OF memory is
reasonably accurate, there were about 225,000 Midgets built from 1961 to
1979 and about 550,000 B's built in its lifetime, from 1962 to 1980
 I don't know what the Sprite numbers are but is suspect they are lower
than the Midget for a couple of reasons. 1- the sprite, while introduced
3 years earlier (1958), it was ended in 1971, 8 years before the Midget.
and 2 - when they were sold concurrently, the Midget outsold the sprite.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget