Re: MG's on the Rocks

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: MG's on the Rocks
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 12:11:20 -0400
> OK now is the time for us listers to get together and do something. We
> need a windscreen placard for our cars! Doug and I have used the name
> tags so gratefully made by Dave Houser to identify our cars. Some of us
> wear the list hats from Lynn. Not all have both. Some don't wear hats at
> all (DD and miker [3rd in GT-congrats] for example). We need to have
> something that we can put in the windscreen at the shows so we can
> identify each others cars and vote for them in the popular vote shows.
> After all the organizing club already votes for their members!

Ok, it seems to me that we should have enough people on the list who
could do up some thing that we could all down load and transfer to some
card stock for future shows (like Westminster Vt!). I am a very
technologically challenged Paramedic but it is a good idea, who's up for
it?

Carl
67B (not very pretty [yet])