it never ends...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: it never ends...
From: Matt Gaetke <mgaetke@MIT.EDU>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 18:03:01 -0400
        I finally got the '72 B running very well at idle.  It actually runs
great all the way up through normal driving conditions.  I'm psyched, and
have put a lot of miles on it the last two days.

        I'm just a little worried about vacuum system, though.  What I'd
like is a very specific description of the system, from where it leaves the
HIF4's, what path it takes to the distributer, and where it enters the
distributer.  I don't know what I'm looking for, and I don't have another
engine to look at.

        Thanks,

  -Matt Gaetke

p.s. Mike, did you ever have problems with this?