Alternator conversion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Alternator conversion
From: JWidell625@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:43:26 EDT
Maggie, the 77B, survived the recent hurricane Georges after I moved her to a
friend's "high" (10 feet above sea level) driveway. (My carport is 4 feet
above sea level, on the water).
Having to jump start her, I noticed on my volt gauge that the alternator had
again apparent failed. This is my third Lucas,in 5 years of ownership, with
the third being a new, not rebuilt, unit.

Enough is enough, and I want to do the conversion to the Delco. I know this
have been addressed numerous times, but is there anywhere I can download the
instructions? Also, what year of GM vehicle alternator does one use?

Thanks in advance.

Joel Widell
Key Largo, FL
Jwidell625@aol.com