RE: VB vs. Moss

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: VB vs. Moss
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 20:14:55 -0600
Your experience with VB probably won't change over time.

Each company has unique items the other doesn't have.

Always compare prices.

Moss has distributors that hang around this list and offer discounts.

I have the VB seat belts, I believe they are the identical seat belts as Moss
has, VB is much cheaper.

Good luck

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"