Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: (NO LBC) Things A Southerner....
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
Rick wrote:

>Agreed, Dan.

>But you know, I often wonder if the
>reason why this sort of thing goes on,
>may not be simply the "Green Eyed
>Monster"?

>After all, we've got the best looking
>ladies (and true ladies),

Northerner Translation:  Minnie Pearl

>the best drinking whiskey (See also
>Tennessee Sour Mash),

NorthernerTranslation:  High alcoholism rate

>the best climate

Northerner Translation:  Hurricane Georges

>and we're slowly acquiring all the major
>corporations as well. (well, maybe that
>isn't so good,come to think of it)

Northerner Translation:  We're counting Mexico as a Southern State?=A0

>Have you ever noticed, though that all
>those people who make fun of us, tend to >retire to the South?
=A0
>Really, have you ever heard of anyone
>"retiring to New York City"?

Not me!  I hate hot weather!  I'm staying as far north as I can!

(all above intended with appropriate good-natured humor - some of my
best friends are southerners)
(-;

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger