Re: Rusted bolts

To: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Rusted bolts
From: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:32:23 +0200
Art Pfenninger wrote:

>         As others have said NAPA carries it but this probably doesn't do
> you any good. The can is busy with writing all over it, I think in blue
> and red, this is the best way I can describe it. I have also seen it mail
> order both in the spray can and 1 gallon cans. If it would help I could
> get the mail address for the company. Who knows maybe you could become
> importer for all of Europe!
> ...Art

Hi Art,

Being importer would be to much. Maybe usefull for one can with DIY
purpose.
I will scan the web a little. If you have the address I would be
interested.

Rene

Rene and Marion van Maanen      If everything seems to be going well,
Netherlands Europe              you obviously don't know
                                what the hell is going on.
                                         (Murphy)

SOHC #252 sohc4@dorje.com     Honda CB350F ['74]
                              Honda CB750K2 ['75]