Re: inconcolable

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Dave Woerpel" <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Subject: Re: inconcolable
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:05:44 -0500
>From most accounts I've seen on the list, the MGB is a relatively solid and
safe car in a wreck considering it's size.
Checker Marathon hell...why do you think I bought a Z71 Tahoe? ;) With all
the bad press, my black truck just screams "outta my way or except the
consequences". I do drive responsibly though, and the one thing that 4x4
suspensions let you do is hop curves to avoid killing the idiots (never gets
mentioned, but BTDT)
Those Checkers ARE great beastly conveyances, though -- gotta love 'em.

Dan
73 B

>Neil,
>The good thing is you're ok.......physically, right?  Those of us who drive
in
>urban areas just wait for some idiot to something stupid.  Not wishing to
>start a thread on driving lack of ability, there seems to be a lot more
idiots
>out there then ever before.  As the old TV show line from Hill Street Blues
>goes,  "Let's be careful out there".  Trouble is, sometimes even that can't
>help.  Hang in there; you're here and the car can be repaired, I hope.
You