Re: BCW 99

To: rtrummel@san.osd.mil
Subject: Re: BCW 99
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 17:21:40 EDT

<< Hi Scott,

 Please refresh my memory: when is British Car Week 1999?

 Cheers, Reid Trummel (President, Austin-Healey Club USA)

Hi,

I'm glad you asked that Reid!!  The 3rd Annual British Car Week 1999 will take
place during the week of May 24 - 30, which is the last full week of May.  Now
would be a great time for all club officals (and members) to make sure their
1999 calendars are updated with this information and pass it on to their
members.

For those of you who are not familiar with British Car Week, it is an annual
week designated for owners of British cars to get their cars out and drive
them for the rest of the world to see and appreciate.  Getting these special
cars out on the roads in full force in an attemp to recreate the times when
they were a much more common sight is the objective.

For more information go to the web site at:

http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html

Or click here: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html";>
British Car Week </A>

Thanks,

Scott Helms
Northern Indiana
P.S.  Feel free to FWD this to any other SOL lists that you may subscribe
to.....