Re: True or False

To: <VretroW@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: True or False
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 20:04:21 -0400
I don't know about MGBs personally, but since you posted to the spridgets
list, too, I'll answer.  In 40,000 miles over the last 10 years, my Midget
has never, ever, broken down and left me stranded.  Actually, in those
40,000 miles, I have had very few problems of any kind, and most of those
miles have been on 700-mile roundtrips.  At the moment, this car is my only
transportation.

I finished a complete restoration of the car two years and 16,000 miles
ago, so I am not trying to depend on 40-year old components and wiring not
to fail.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain

healeys@Autox.Team.Net; spridgets@Autox.Team.Net