Re: WANTED:MGB

To: "british-cars@autox.team.net" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: WANTED:MGB
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 1998 18:26:51 -0600
Where do you live?  There are many RBB's for sale in CO.  Just check the Denver
Post.  the folowing is an
MG search in that paper...
http://classifieds.denverpost.com/cv3/denver/search?mainclass=Transportation&batch_size=10&subclass%3A
list=MG&searchterm%3Alist=&Search.x=36&Search.y=4

 And if price doesn't matter you can have my '70 for $10k!   :)

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998 23:16:05 EDT, VretroW@aol.com wrote:

>hello, listed members.
>
>i'm in high school (freshmen) and i'll be going to a local college next year
>to take mathematics (AP CALCULUS). it is about 20 miles away, and my mum
>cannot drive me everyday. Next year i'll get my license. So, i'd like to
>purchase a fine, clean, excellent, well running MGB to commute. after 1975
>models preffered. also wire wheel's preffered. price does not matter. ne 1 who
>has a MGB for sale, let me know, please.
>
>Thank you!
>Eddie K.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com