Hehehe?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hehehe?
From: "Neil" <NeilMGB@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:44:42 -0700
i've owned My B now for 3 years.  It was $600 when my parents purchased it,
needing a new fender and other misc. things.   I (myslelf,  me) put some
hard time in at the local TJ-Maxx to get it on the road.  I absolutly agree
whith whoever it was that said you dont appreciate things unless you earn
them.
    In my original post, I simply implied that I had a hard time believing
the high schooler.

   Tony,  i suggest you follow your own advice.