RE: Decade(s) of B Ownership

To: Williams/MG Guy <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Subject: RE: Decade(s) of B Ownership
From: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:18:49 +0200
Um, yes.  I have had my MGB, which I bought new, since 1971.  That makes 27
years now (almost 28).  The car was built in February 1971 and I bought it
in August 1971.  Before that, I had a 1967 MGB that I wrote off in SCCA
racing.  The 1971 has been following me around the world since I bought it.
We are now in Germany.  My thirteen year old son insisted that I put it my
will that he gets the car, which I did.  My (almost ex) wife can't even sell
it.  And, I certainly won't.

Don't know if setting records count.

Good tip on getting the dip stick out.  Now, how does one top the
transmission off without making a total mess ?

"Jay"
John S. van Syckel
1971 MGB (BRG, no PO)