Winter coming-need hardtop

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Winter coming-need hardtop
From: "Walt" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 14:54:00 -0700
Hello all,

After evaluating the following factors:
        1.  Winter is fast approaching in N.E. Nevada
        2.  We get quite a bit of snow from late Nov thru Mar
        3.  We also have much sub-freezing and sub-zero weather
        4.  The 77 B is my daughter's daily driver
        5.  Soft tops and cold/nasty weather don't mix well

I have decided we need to put a hardtop on her car for the winter.

Would like to hear pros and cons and if anyone has or knows of one for sale
(assuming the consensus is to proceed) that would be most helpful also.
TIA

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net
77 B (not ready for winter yet-top still down!)