Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: True or False (and Barney's web site)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:13:21 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/98 4:39:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< However, there area a few exceptions to my own rules.  What do you (all)
 think of the CAAR-GB Canada/USA tour information and pictures?  I put those
 pictures on my site partly because the MGA with an attitude had a rousting
 good time in the process of obtaining those pictures, but also because the
 CAAR-GB web site is not currently posting much information about the
 progress of the rally.  I expect to remove all that stuff shortly after the
 rally is completed, hoping the CAAR-GB site will pick up and use the
 pictures so I can free up the space.

 Cheers,

 Barney Gaylord
 1958 MGA with an attitude

I agree with putting the pics on the site.  Anything we can do to create
interest in LBCs will help our cause.  Plus, it creates good will with our
neighbours across the pond if we show interest in what they are up to.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport