Happenings this weekend

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happenings this weekend
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 04:10:01 -0500 (CDT)
It's one of those pick and choose weekends. I was torn between an event
in Westminster, VT at the MG Car Museum (show is Sunday from 10 AM to
3:30) and one in Doylestown, PA, MGs at Mercer (show is Saturday). I'll
be at the PA show along with a whole lot of list folks (Doug Russell,
Mike Robson, Larry Macy and Rick Brown, to name a few. Yo! Ben Ruset,
you going, or what? ).

ALSO THIS WEEKEND (Saturday) is the TRIANGLE BRITISH CLASSIC CAR SHOW
at Franklin County Airport in Louisburg, NC from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. This
show is the Southeast Regional North American MGB Register Event for
98' and should be phenominal. If it wasn't an 18 hour round trip for me
I'd be there.