Re: strip, sand, or leave

To: branch@valinet.com
Subject: Re: strip, sand, or leave
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 98 9:51:57 EDT
> I once stripped an entire airplane using methylene chloride stripper and
> will never, ever do it again.  It was awful, nasty stuff that ate rubber
> gloves for lunch and ruined more than one pair of eyeglasses.

        As well as lungs, blood and other such vitals. MC in an
enclosed, unventilated area is asking for trouble years down the tube as
well.

Bill Saidel           (609) 225-6336
Dept. of Biology      (609) 225-6312 FAX
Science Building      E-Mail: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
315 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102-1411
For more information about my science, check
      http://camden-www.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Sacred cows make divine hamburgers."