Re: Low Compression, 77 Midget 1500 cc

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>,
Subject: Re: Low Compression, 77 Midget 1500 cc
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 17:03:35 -0400
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that low compression on 2
& 3 means that your head gasket is shot...Of course, I could be wrong, but
I'd try a new head gasket and then do another compression test...Good luck!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/

 I then ran a compression