Re: Soft-Top Frames

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: Soft-Top Frames
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 19:28:21 -0500
Geoff (and all prospective buyers):
Here's what Larry Hoy sent me (thanks Larry!), I called them and got my top
(a "stock" vinyl one) for exactly $149.95 from England a week later! I'm
pleased, but I haven't installed it yet...any problems will surely be seen
on this list. Anyone who wants to come and help will be repayed for their
trip with the beautiful Kentucky autumn landscape and beer, but you'll have
to stay in a hotel. ;)
Dan

Try Prestige Autotrim Products  1 800 659-2649
....   as far as I can tell they have the best prices.  They make tops out
of
all the "standard" materials.  The have very high quality, and fast
delivery.
I bought a fabric top from them about 2 years ago.  The Moss price is (and I
think was then) about $590.  I paid $325.
They of course can make the standard vinyl top and they are also
inexpensive.
I just checked in Hemmings for you, and found the MGB vinyl top is $133.95
USD
(Moss $230) and  the fabric top is $359.95 USD (Moss $590).  You choose.
They take credit cards and have an 800 number.
I actually ordered my top from them through Hal Rogers and saved about $25
more.

Larry Hoy