RE: Soft-Top Frames

To: Geoff Branch <branch@valinet.com>,
Subject: RE: Soft-Top Frames
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:01:18 -0600
I think it is a matter of "taste".  What do you prefer?

I have had my "mohair" top about a year, I don't take very good care of it, no
bag, just throw it in the trunk (stow a way type), looks new.  David Deutsch
just commented, " have had a Prestige Mohair Canvas top on B for 3 1/2 years now
and apart for some scuffs in the plastic windows it still is very presentable".
David, by the way, is the guy that told me about Prestige Autotrim Products
(thanks David).

Fasteners, hmm.  Yes the top came with fasteners, I think they were even
installed.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1970 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"