Re: reliability

To: tboicey@brit.ca, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: reliability
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:46:54 EDT
In a message dated 10/8/98 1:04:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tboicey@brit.ca
writes:

<<   It's a double standard, and I am guilty of it
 myself. I'll spend every weekend in the garage noodling
 on my MGs as my Toyota sits outside. >>
I have 76 Celica that I have had since new. For about 15 years it was
reliable. I bought 74B in 93 and have spent much on it to make a nice daily
driver. It has been much more reliable the past 5 years. My son drives Toyota
and we have to work on it all the time. Also parts are harder to get and
generally more expensive than the B.
PS- Saw Miata with male driver and top down this week. It was sitting along
side the road with hood (bonnet) up.
robmgb
74B