RE: Speed, RPM, fun facts

To: "'Skye Poier'" <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>, MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speed, RPM, fun facts
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:21:55 -0500
Um, let's see...I, Uhhh...Hmmm...I was told there would be no math.

I have a Jaeger 1060 Speedo in my '61 Midget. I think all B's had Smiths.
Midgets '63 and on do. (Same company, different badge, as far as I know)  I
*think* it has SN 6125/04 but I can't say for sure. It's at home right now,
living proof that those little square solid-state Beck-Arnley fuel pumps
are not immortal.  (but in it's death throes it was still able to get me
home)

Phil Vanner
Mk1 Midget