RE: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps

To: miker15@juno.com, miker15@juno.com, drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 98 15:29:10 UT
Wimps? WIMPS?? - I SHOULD SAY NOT!!.....what kind of gauntlet is being
thrown down here???
my excuse is that my wife wont let me go! - hehe - well perhaps a bit
wimpish!
BUT LARRY AND DOUG ARE WORSE - they live in the neighbourhood!

mike robson

Neighborhood?  Doylestown is clear over in the next county and it'd take me at
least an 2 hours to get ready to make the 20 minute drive over there!!!  I'm
sure you all know that I'd love to go and if I could, I would.  Unfortunately,
at the time I said I'd be at the car show I did not realize that it'd conflict
with the local soccer festival where my team will play three matches. I don't
have the heart to disappoint 15 nine year olds or the patience to hear their
screaming parents complain.   Worse yet, the matches are scheduled for 10am,
12pm and 2pm.  To boot, and adjacent to the soccer fields, the fire department
is having an open house which means that all the pyrophile kids, including my
four, get to mess around with the FD equipment while parents purchase raffle
tickets.   Talk about using up the day!!!  If that makes me a wimp - well,
then consider the gauntlet tossed!!!!  Besides, the person you really need to
worry about Larry - not only does he virtually live next door to the car show
but I hear he's staying home to get his nails done that day -

Dr. Doug
Two Cs and two Bs (Worried about missing them this weekend?  You can read
about them on Skye's webpage register).