Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>,
Subject: Re: Larry, Mike and Doug are NOT wimps
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:59:51 -0400
On 10/9/98 1:21 PM so and so (William M. Gilroy) said. (And I quote:)

>doug russell wrote:
>>
>> Besides, the person you really need to
>> worry about Larry - not only does he virtually live next door to the car
show
>> but I hear he's staying home to get his nails done that day -
>>

>I heard that he is having his toenails done :-)
>--
Well screw you all!!
I am not going due to an unfortunate series of events (which nearly has
cost my 23 year marriage) We are being forced to move. I can not take
time from work to prepare so therefore the only time I have to pack etc
is the weekends. And this is the first weekend to come along that I have
entirely free. Now I had to make a tough choice 1) Move to keep my
marriage 2) go to a car show.
In my mind it's a no brainer. So keep your snide comments to yourselves!
But I can tell you which I'd rather be doing if this whole series of
events hadn't happened.

See ya on the road
Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?