Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: kevins@khoral.com
Subject: Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 19:31:25 EDT
On Fri, 9 Oct 1998 10:37:39 -0600 (MDT) Kevin Sullivan
<kevins@khoral.com> writes:

>The funny thing about that list is that most of the statements were
>false.
>Who doesn't hang up their tonneau on the shower curtain rod to dry?
>
>Man, some of you guys must have had some really bad experiences with
>women.  I've had my wife and the A the same amount of time and plan on
>keeping them both forever.  Hey, they're both '60's as well!
>
>Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
>Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff
>Albuquerque NM USA
>
>1960 MGA           "Baby"
>1957 Magnette ZB   "Pup"
>1959 Magnette ZB   "P2"

Its always nice to hear that someone got a good one!! - women (and for
that matter men too) are like cars - sometimes you get a lemon - i've had
some of those in both categories!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley
none of which are lemons, wifes not bad either!!
former lemons of note:-
76 TR7 (the king of all lemons)
78 Ford Capri
A policewoman from Essex
An anthroplogist from Canada

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]