Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: How Long Have You Owned Your Car?
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 15:50:49 -0400
At 12:35 PM 10/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Mike,
>>
>>Could it be that you were trying to "drive" your girlfriend?  Just
>>kidding.....
>

>I don't get to drive them...'cept maybe the ones I drive crazy, or drive
>away from me, or...8-)

I broke up with mine (of two years) just as she was getting into the whole
MG thing. She *was* going to go to Doylestown with me this year.

She at least got to ride in it once. Now her new man has a 98 Honda Civic.
Her loss. =)

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com
crossroads: lanes & legends of south jersey
http://members.home.net/bruset

the mgb haven: http://members.home.net/mgbhaven
"Yesterday was yesterday. Today forgets. Tomorrow there
 may be nothing, no one left to remember, as the world
 picks up speed towards a dubious future."

 Henry Charleton Beck, 1937