Re: Two MGB distributor questions

To: Rene van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Two MGB distributor questions
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:28:43 -0700
Word on the street is that Rene van Maanen said:
> 1> The advancer doesn't seem to anvance when I "vacuum with my mouth".
> Is that notrmal? should I apply more vacuum, or is it likely that it's
> shot?

Saw your next post - I have to suck fairly hard to get it to "click" but
how hard is hard?  If its moving at all, I'd guess its okay

> 2> There are two different springs in attached two the weight advancer.
> Shouldn't there be two of the same kind?

No.  The two different springs give a non-linear advance.

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)