Re: Is white spirits mineral spirits?

To: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Is white spirits mineral spirits?
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 16:39:00 -0700
Word on the street is that Joseph Cianciotti said:
> Stupid question, I know. But Waxoyl recommends thining with white
> spirits. And I can't seem to find the translation in any of my books. I'd
> hate to use the wrong thing and damage the paint. Thanks in advance.

If the point is to make the stuff flow a little better, I've also
seen recommendations to simply let the can sit in a bath of hot water
for a while before applying (from the Porter book maybe?)

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)