schematic questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: schematic questions
From: dresden@tiac.net
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 21:46:09 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All,

I'm about to order a manual for the B. Of course I want it for all my work,
but I have a specific question about the electrical schematics: What is the
difference in the schematics between the Bentley and Haynes manuals? I know
the Bentley is said to be better by many people, but the price really puts
me off, and as the hardest/costliest part of this resto will be electrical
(if you don't count the eventual paint job), I may go with the Haynes if it
has detailed schematics. I'm pretty fluent with wiring, so I don't need an
"easy reader" version, as long as all the info is there. Thanks.

Nevin