Poster

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Poster
From: "Carl W. French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:24:23 -0400
I am looking for somene who might know where I could purchase a copy
of an ad poster done in the late seventies for Mg where it showed a
skateboarder jumper an MG. I went to college with the skateboarder right
after that campaign and I caught up to him at a recent reunion. He
stated that he did not have a copy and would "give anything" to have
that hanging in his garage (filled with a Porche now).
Any ideas?

Carl
67 B (how many 'diamond in the rough' votes did I get at Westminster
anyways?)(not enough)