Side Curtain Sprite for sale- Minneapolis, MN

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Side Curtain Sprite for sale- Minneapolis, MN
From: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:44:37 -0500
I am posting this for a friend who has a side curtain Sprite Mk II (not a
Bugeye) for sale.  He restored the body a few years back- his father had a
body shop so it looks nice (bright red).  The interior needs work.
Mechanicals are supposedly OK.  I know he had the double master resleeved
and rebuilt last summer.  I have known Roger for over six years now and the
car has moved three times.  I think he has a new top for it.

Anyone who is interested, drop me a line and I will give the info to Roger.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA