Re: 73B Now has a ROOF!

To: danray@bluegrass.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 73B Now has a ROOF!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 03:14:19 EDT
Dan,
As a little recommendation for the spare fabric that is to be glued around the
rear bar of your convertible top: I have snaps attached to the bar and to the
flap of fabric, to assist with putting up the top when it's cold.  I simply
move that rear bar forward, latch the top down, and then move that bar back
and snap it into place.
Makes it look unoriginal, but sure does help if your like me, and try to
squeeze that last twenty miles out of a drive while freezing to death, only to
not be able to put the top up when you finally concede to the cold.
Good luck,
Steve Sanchez
"Still freezing with the top down 'cause I can make it in a '77 'B!"