Moss Wood Dash Kits-MGB

To: "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Moss Wood Dash Kits-MGB
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 01:30:12 -0400
If this gets posted twice, sorry...I sent this out this afternoon and
haven't seen it yet...

Anyway, has anyone bought or seen one of the Moss/VB wood dash kits for the
MGB?  I think I remember someone on the list saying that they were veneer
and not worth the asking price, but I'd like to hear a rehash of that
conversation.  Any first-hand reports would be appreciated, as the darn kits
cost almost what I paid for the car...And if they look cheesy, I'm not
shelling out the big bucks for one...I'd buy a basket case Midget
instead...Thanks!

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/