Re: Control Box? (was: RED light)

To: MG Nuts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Control Box? (was: RED light)
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 23:32:58 -0700
Word on the street is that Skye Poier said:
> Question for you gurus... someone want to write a quick lesson on what the
> heck that box is doing?  I haven't had time to sit down with the schematic
> and see if I can figure it out myself so if nobody replies I'll just have
> to follow up on my own post ;)

I took some time today to look through my manuals and there is a very
good description of the control box, cleaning and calibration, in my
old 72 Haynes manual.  Hopefully cleaning the contacts solved the problem
but if I have to delve deeper I'll mention it on my web site...

Thanks to those that replied about disconnecting ground first

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)